Visiting the most northerly point of Ireland!
Our full day tour transports you to the very northern point of Ireland and we show you the most breathtaking sights and scenery Northern Ireland has on offer.
The Giants Causeway was Ireland’s first World Heritage site.
As you journey with us you will encounter sweeping beautiful beaches, ropey bridge crossings and tranquil harbours and of course the majestic stones of giants.
A coach tour not to be missed.
- Departing Dublin City we make our way north heading for Belfast City where our adventure begins.
- Visit 1: Belfast City
- Arriving in Belfast City we take a 15 minute break for a photo opportunity.
- Taking the scenic route we head towards Larne, seeing the famous Causeway coastal road for the first time.
- Visit 2: The Giants Causeway
- After lunch we will make our way to the Famous Causeway for an hour and a half to explore this intriguing site. Find out more about this famous landmark on the Giants Causeway website
- Visit 3: Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge
- We arrive at the renowned Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge, spending about an hour on a winding coastal path before preparing to cross over this historical walkway. View images of the Giants Causeway coastal route on the Discover Northern Ireland Website.
- As you cross over to the island there are amazing views looking out over Mull of Kintyre in Scotland and Rathlin Island.
- Visit 4: Ballintoy
- Enjoy lunch in the picturesque village of Ballintoy.*
- Visit 5: Belfast City
- We return to Belfast City and take an enjoyable walking & sightseeing tour around Belfast city before departing back for Dublin. Click to view more information on Belfast on the Discover Northern Ireland website.
- Arrive back in Dublin to reminisce about your fun filled day!