Full Day Tour from Dublin
This Amazing Cliffs of Moher day trip is not to be missed!
This wild location is one that the locals don’t tire of. Departing at 6.50am this full day tour will take you over to the famous Cliffs.
You will be stopping in historical Limerick City before embarking on your trip to the Cliffs of Moher.
After an exhilarating walk along the cliffs we will make our way to the Burren.
A unique place unlike any other in Ireland.
This coach tour to the west of Ireland is the most comprehensive, travel friendly full day tour that you will find anywhere in Ireland.
You will get to walk along these famous landmarks and enjoy the spectacular views across to the Aran Islands.
- Visit 1: Limerick City
- Arrive in the Limerick City where we will view King John's Castle and travel through the streets of this historic city on our way to Co Clare.
Find out more about King John's Castle.
- Visit 2: Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy the amazing Cliffs of Moher and their surroundings. Spend some time walking around this unique landmark, a truly magnificent sight!
Click to visit the Cliffs of Moher website.
- Weather permitting we can have lunch at the Cliffs but if not we will visit the charming scenic village of Doolin, serving some of the best fish in Ireland!
- Visit 3: The Burren
- Stroll through the klints and grykes only seen in the Burren.
The landscape has a special eco-system giving rise to amazing flora and fauna.
Click to view the Burren National Park website.
- We take a short stop to view a 12th century Corcomroe Abbey, located in total tranquility.
- Visit 4: Galway Bay
- On our return journey we take a short photo stop at Galway bay before arriving back in Dublin after 6pm.